Sthri Vasiya Yantra
Why Sthri Vasiya Yantra?
Feeling like a fiasco when it comes to attracting women can be especially debilitating. You start to feel like you just cannot get a handle on your love life, and you want very much for all of that to change; and you want that change to happen FAST!
Attraction with a woman is not your choice. She either feels for you, or she just doesn’t! And when you don’t know how to turn on that attraction with a woman, it can be next to impossible to turn things around. Notice, it is just NEXT to impossible, but not impossible!
So what is the secret to attract women? Ask yourself; are you ready to learn the right way to attract your girl? Then, go on…
Speciality of Sthri Vasiya Yantra
Living and growing together, man and woman achieve balance within. The process is thus complete, and both are one. The “living happily ever after” kind of conclusion becomes possible with spiritual devices such as “Sthri Vasiya Yantra”. She “vibes” completely with you; even the unsaid is understood, almost instinctively with the blessings of the Sthri Vasiya Yantra!
Mantra for Sthri Vasiya Yantra
Om Maha Yaksyai Mum (name of the person whom you wish to attract; if you do not know the name please chant Patnimey) Vasya Vasya Kuru Kuru Swaha
(The specified Mantra is to be recited for 108 times as a standard rule; however, changes if any will be mentioned at the time of buying.)
How to Use the Sthri Vasiya Yantra ?
Yantras are great cosmic conductors of energy, an antenna of Nature, a powerful tool for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, yoga and meditation! Yantras consist of a series of geometric patterns. The eyes and mind concentrate at the center of the yantra to achieve higher levels of consciousness. Yantras are usually made out of copper.
- Place the Yantra facing the East or the North in a clean and sacred altar.
- Do not let other people touch the Yantra.
- Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. The Yantra’s color may change over a period of time; however this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.
- Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
- Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
- Chant the Mantra below in front of the Yantra, preferably after showering.
Sthri Vasiya Yantra completes the lives of:
- People who seek the perfect soul mate
- Men who want to attract their kind of woman
- People who are looking forward for a good relationship with their spouse
- Men who wish to have a cordial relationship with their partner
- Men who want to grow with their partner in knowledge of how you both deal with money, business and possessions, including your respective approaches to material affairs, your combined earning power and your mutual ambitions
- Couples who seek opportunities and influences in the upcoming years to bless their lives together in beneficial ways and much more