Swarna Akarshana Bhairava Yantra
Swarna Akarshana Bhairava Yantra – Powerhouse of Money and Gold !
Why Swarna Akarshana Bhairava Yantra?
Acquiring and accumulating wealth is a challenging task to you; when you are empowered with the necessary skill sets and the divine blessing, you will assault all the impediments that stand as blockages to you. Swarna Akarshana Bhairava is the God who can bless you with gold and other material wealth. His Yantra emits the divine energy that would bless you with money, gold and other riches. It is the best divine remedy to heal your financial problems in life!
Speciality of Swarna Akarshana Bhairava Yantra
The word Swarna means Gold; upon worshipping Swarna Akarshana Bhairava you will be blessed with heaps of gold and money. Gold is personified as Goddess Lakshmi; hence, being blessed with gold symbolizes the entrance of the Goddess in your living space! Swarna Akarshana Bhairava Yantra contains those geometrical designs that invite the Goddess of wealth into your home or office.
Your sincere prayers to this Yantra will bring about positive returns to your hard work; you will reap money and luxuries in every walk of your life. Absorb the energy waves of the Yantra to accrue money and gold at your place forever!
Mantra for Swarna Akarshana Bhairava Yantra
Om Shreem Swarna Akarshana Bhairavaya Namaha
(The specified Mantra is to be recited for 108 times as a standard rule; however, changes if any will be mentioned at the time of buying.)
How to Use the Swarna Akarshana Bhairava Yantra ?
Yantras are great cosmic conductors of energy, an antenna of Nature, a powerful tool for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, yoga and meditation! Yantras consist of a series of geometric patterns. The eyes and mind concentrate at the center of the yantra to achieve higher levels of consciousness. Yantras are usually made out of copper.
- Place the Yantra facing the East or the North in a clean and sacred altar.
- Do not let other people touch the Yantra.
- Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. The Yantra’s color may change over a period of time; however this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.
- Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
- Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
- Chant the Mantra below in front of the Yantra, preferably after showering.
Swarna Akarshana Bhairava Yantra glorifies the lives of:
- People who wish to accumulate and money and gold
- People who struggle to get relieved from financial problems
- People who desire to succeed in their investment plans
- People who wish to acquire properties
- People who know time is money and wish their time to be more productive
- People who seek to create surplus so as to be able to help others